You can assign your staffs in the role you have created by inviting them. Staffs that you invite will have access some menus and sub menus on Moka App and website depend on what privileges you allow to access.
- Go to Employees > Staff.
- Click Invite Staff button.
- Fill out your staff's information on Invite Employee section (Photo, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone).
- On the Employee Role drop-down menu, select which role that you want to assign for your staff.
- Checklist Assign a PIN. Input 4 digits PIN.
The PIN will be used for authorization code. Please share this PIN only with your staffs that will be accountable for App Permission activities. (at least there’s one staff has PIN for each of outlet).
- Click Assign Outlet.
- Check the outlet(s) checkbox you want to assign to your staff.
The staff that are assigned as Administrator role will be able to access Staff menu on Employees page and manage staff assigned to the same outlet
- Input Description if you want to add the information of your staff.
- Click Invite button.