Employee Management is a feature that built to help owners manage Roles, Staff, and PIN Access according to their business needs.
Benefit of Employee Management feature, such as:
- Help our merchant to manage roles be more flexible
- Help our merchant to control their operations without worry about security
- User can edit their staff without need to delete and re-invite staff anymore
- Helping owners to share their responsibilities with their staff according with roles created
- Assist owners by supporting their operational security with the PIN Access
Setup your staff role according to your business need. There are two default roles, Administrator and Cashier. You can use those roles directly or create other roles.
Note: Administrator is created as special role that can access Staff menu on Employees page and manage all your staffs. This role cannot be deleted by the owner.
- Go to Employees > Role.
- Click Create Role button.
- Fill out Role Name.
- Check the Access App and Access Back-office checkboxes to select role privileges.
Please have attention mark (*) on Access App section. The (*) mark is a privilege to be selected, in order for your Staff to run transactions in the mobile app.
- Click Create button.
- Point Privilege(s) icon on Access column to see list of role privileges.
- Point Employee(s) icon on Employee Assigned column to see list of assigned staff.
- Click Administrator role.
this is special role and only this role that can access Employee > Staff page and also can not be deleted by owner.
- Point on Delete icon in Administrator role to know the detail information about special role.
- Click Cashier role.
To remove the role, you must remove assigned staff first and make sure there is no staff associated in it.