This feature allows you to make an invoice for transactions that will be paid later.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Input the item your customer wants to purchase.
- Tap Charge button on the shopping cart.
- After you are in the payment method page, click Invoice.
- Select the customer and the due date for the Invoice.
- You can set due date today, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, end of the current month, or you can set the custom due date. Tap Done to apply the due date.
- Tap Send to make the Invoice.