Reports give you a comprehensive look at your business performance.
- From Moka Backoffice, go to Dashboard.
- Click on the "Outlet" filter on the top right corner to select the outlets you want to view.
- Click on the "Calendar" filter on the top left corner to select the date range you want to view.
- To download a report, click Export.
- Moka shows the following sales reports:
Shows the flow of sales from Gross Sales to Total Collected.
Breaks down Total Collected by cash, debit/credit cards collected using Moka mPOS, and other payment methods.
Breaks down quantity and gross sales by item variant.
Breaks down quantity and gross sales by category.
Breaks down quantity and gross sales by modifier.
Breaks down the amount of discounts applied to sales by discount name.
Breaks down the amount of taxes applied to sales by tax name.
Breaks down the amount of gratuity applied to sales by gratuity name.
Breaks down the Number of Transactions and Total Collected amount collected by your staffs.
Breaks down the Number of Transactions and Total Collected amount assigned to your server.
Note that in order to view this report, you need to enable "Track Server" under Account Settings > Checkout.