Find your solution here
How to Setup MPOP Bluetooth Printer
Printer MPOP Bluetooth is only compatible with the following devices:
- iPad 6th Gen, iPad 7th Gen, iPad Air 3, iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5", iPad Pro 11", iPad Pro 12.9".
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 7.0", Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0", Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" (2019), Samsung Galaxy Tab A10, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
- ASUS ZenPad 8.
Here are the steps to setup MPOP Bluetooth Printer:
- Turn on Star MPOP by pressing the power button located in the lower-left on your MPOP.
- In your device, go to Settings, then press Bluetooth.
- Turn on your Bluetooth.
- You will see STAR MPOP in Bluetooth list device. Press it to connect the device with the printer until its connected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.