Issue refunds if you need to void a past transaction.
1. On Moka App on iPad, tap on the "Menu" icon on the bottom left corner, then select Activity.
2. Search for the transaction you would like to refund by either scrolling through the list of trans actions or by typing in the "Receipt Number" in the Search bar on the upper left corner.
3. Tap Issue Refund.
4. Fill in the amount you would like to refund. Note that partial refunds are not allowed for transactions made through Moka mPOS Card Reader. Transactions made through Moka mPOS Card Reader that has been "settled" cannot be refunded.
5. Select the reason for the refund.
6. Tap Refund on the top right corner.