How to Record Transactions by Payment Type
For the business owners or employees who directly operate the Moka POS device, it is important to understand how to record transactions and determine Payment Type according to the consumer's need. These steps could be done through the Moka app which can be accessed via mobile phones or tablets.
With the Payment Type feature on Moka, it allows you not only to record offline transactions but also online transactions in the form of other marketplaces that you manage. Feel the ease of recording transactions using the Moka application which can be accessed via mobile phones or tablets.
Here's how to record transactions directly in the Moka app: (using tablet version interface)
- Select the items you want to add to the shopping cart, items can be selected from the list in the library, or custom ones. Also determine the variant, quantity, and discount of the item (if any)
- Once done, press Charge.
- Select Payment Type according to your customer's wishes, then press Pay. The various types of payment methods that can be activated are as follows:
- Cash: Cash payment using physical money
- E-wallet: Cash payments using electronic money in a digital wallet. Consists of services: GoPay, OVO, Dana, LinkAja, ShopeePay (While only available on Android tablets), Akulaku, Kredivo, Wechatpay, and Alipay
- EDC: Payment is made through the buyer's account using a card. Consists of services: BCA, Mandiri, BNI, BRI, CIMB Niaga, others
- Invoice: Payment using invoice transaction documents that will be paid at a later date
- Other: Other payments that have not been previously mentioned, for example Tokopedia, GrabFood, TravelokaEats, ShopeeFood, AirAsiaFood, Atome, and others.
Note: Check here for how to set the payment configuration via Backoffice
- You can send proof of transaction payment via email address, mobile number, or print receipts.
The following GIF is a summary of how to record transactions via handphone.
Article is closed for comments.