How Customers Order Product via Facebook Shop
Customers can order your online products using Facebook Shop by typing your business online name on the search column or scrolling down to find your online shop from the list of online shops in the website.
Here's how customers can order via the Facebook Shop website:
Open an online business profile on the Facebook Shop.
Click the photo or name of the product you want to buy.
Tap View on Website.
- Customers will be redirected to the GoStore site page to see a description of the product that they want to buy.
- If it matches what you want to buy, select a product variant in the Select Variant column (if the product has several variations).
- Specify the amount to be purchased in the Amount column.
- If you want to buy the product, click Add to Cart.
- Ordered product will be successfully added to cart. To make a payment, click View Cart.
- Click Checkout to continue the payment process. You can checkout by logging in via Facebook or without logging in with the direct checkout method
- Input delivery information by clicking Select Location.
- On the Shipping Information page, enter the full name, mobile number and recipient address.
- When all shipping information has been entered correctly and correctly, click Simpan.
- Select the shipping method for the product you want to buy.
- Make sure the total product price and shipping price are correct, then click Bayar Sekarang.
- Select the payment method you want to use.
If using a Credit Card / Debit Card, input the card number in the Card Number column, the card expiry time in the Expiry Date column, and enter the CVV data (in the form of a three digit number on the back of the credit card) in the CVV column. Click Continue. See the status of your transaction is successful or not, then click Done.
If using GoPay, click Pay now with GoPay. Make sure the nominal to be paid is appropriate. Then, click Confirm & Pay. Enter the GoPay PIN.
If you use Bank Transfer, you can use Mandiri Bill Payment, BCA Virtual Account, BRI Virtual Account, BNI Virtual Account, Permata Virtual Account, Other Virtual Account as payment media.
- After making a payment, the customer will be redirected to the GoStore site. After the order has been confirmed, the display will be as follows
- After the order has been confirmed, the customer can track the order on the Track Order button.
- After the order has arrived, the customer can see the Completed status.
Note: If the product status is complete but the product has not been received, click Contact Us.
- If a customer's order is rejected, the customer can see the status Canceled. To get a refund, click Refund Info.
Please sign in to leave a comment.